Halloween is days away, do you know how you are spending your holiday?
In Northwest Arkansas you will find many options for celebrating Halloween if you don’t want to go door-to-door. Here are a few events you can check out.
- Mall-O-Ween at the Northwest Arkansas Mall Halloween night 6pm-8pm for children 12 and under. Costume contest is in the center court. This is a great event, especially if it rains!
- 12th Annual Trick or Treat on the Square 3pm-5pm.
- 11th Annual Trunk R Treat at the First Baptist Church of Lowell. Open on Halloween 6pm-8pm. Expect lots of treats!
- The Goblin Parade Downtown Rogers will be lots of fun for the family. Trick or Treating and Parade 3:30pm-5:30pm.
- Pinnacle Hills Promenade will host a Halloween event 6pm-8pm. You will find lots of fun events for the kids here.
- Zombie Paintball Apocalypse on Regional Airport Blvd. going on after dark until 10pm. A little too old to trick or treat? This event is perfect for you!
My youngest son is 11 this year and I believe this is his last year to trick or treat. We haven’t even bought a costume yet! I hope the stores aren’t sold out or we will have to come up with something creative. Since my boys aren’t into Halloween this year as they have been in the past, I’ve enjoyed taking photos of other Northwest Arkansas kids in their costumes!